Taking Life's Leap Of Faith

Taking Life's Leap Of Faith

If life is telling you to jump, just Jump.

73
Taking Life's Leap Of Faith
http://www.tempowellbeing.co.uk/

Sometimes in life, we have to take the leap of faith and know that things will get better. Growing up, this has become more and more clear to me every year that passes on. Trust me, I am not saying I am a know-it-all, but I also have been through a lot. There is going to be a handful of people that let you down, especially on a daily basis, but it is your job to get through it. These past few months have become some of the most eye opening times of my life, but only because I took the leap.

When people experience something negative in life, they shut down as a person. I've realized over time this is just a human instinct. We want to seclude ourselves from the outside world because our head is spinning at 100 miles per hour, and nothing around us has stopped...I recently have gone through a rough time, and I reacted the same way that everybody else does. The fear that I once had of feeling alone actually turned into a reality. For a solid week, I kept to myself and barely wanted to leave my room, but inside I knew this was wrong. I knew something had to change, and fast, because this is not the person I once was. I am extremely thankful for family and friends support, because in this time of being knocked-down, they were the ones who helped me get back on my feet.

Over time I realized the world does not stop for anybody under any circumstances. You still have to attend school, you still have to go to work, and time still goes on. My fear becoming a reality has only changed my life for the better. Yes, the time I was going through was beyond difficult, but it only made me realize how strong of a person I was. I started to realize that things could only get better, not worse, and that is what got me out of bed every morning. While this has not been the easiest time for me, it has given me strength to keep pushing forward because everything is going to be alright.

This difficult time I faced gave me the opportunity to take the leap of faith. The leap I took was right into the next chapter of my life. I knew that taking the leap and letting go would only make me a better person in the future, which it already has. This new chapter that I started has already made me a an overall better person, and I could not be happier.

Just take the leap, things will only get better.