Take Control Of Your Future, Even If It Means Kicking Some People Out Of Your Life

Sometimes in order to become the best you possible, you have to be picky about who you allow close to you.

34
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nm-q0Fzuw/?igshid=sszb44tmrpvn
@tori_deal/Instagram

You know those friends you have who aren’t really your friends but they are at the same time? They constantly annoy the stew out of you but you don’t want to de friend them because you’re in the same friend group or whatever it may be. We all have them. They drag you down, maybe without even realizing it. Well I’m here to tell you it’s time for you to decide whether they’re in or out.

With the new year quickly approaching, it’s time to decide if we are really here for them to be in our lives.

Guess what? It’s okay to kick them out of your life. It’s okay to say you’re done with how they’ve been treating you. It’s okay to choose your happiness! In this new year, do whatever brings you joy. This year is all about you and your successes and you can’t have someone weighing you down all the time. What’s not okay is you constantly not wanting to do something because one person is going.It’s not okay to take that happiness away from yourself just because you don’t want to be around someone.

It’s time to not let anyone or anything else be a factor in your life, it’s up to you and only you to control your decisions. You cannot let someone else control your happiness, you and you alone should be the only thing that matters. If not being friends with someone will make you happy, do it. Don’t worry about what others will think! The only persons opinion who matters is yours.

You are a fabulous human being and you’re going to do so many amazing things in your life. That being said, you can’t just let anyone into your life. Sometimes in order to become the best you possible, you have to be picky about who you allow close to you.