Travel Is Addicting

Travel Is Addicting

Experience different cultures, people, and atmospheres.

29
Travel Is Addicting

My high school took many international trips that I was lucky enough to go on. If it wasn't for the opportunities being presented to me I wouldn't have started my travels as early on as I did. I think it is great to expose people to traveling because it offers a different insight and definitely broadens people's horizons.

Let me tell you, traveling is addicting. It is something that I could see myself doing the rest of my life honestly. It is neat to experience different cultures, people, and atmospheres. I know that it is possible to get a job internationally, but it is even better to gain those kinds of experiences just for fun and without the stress that work brings about.

My advice to you would be to take advantage of these opportunities because you could miss out on great experiences. You will probably look back on opportunities that you passed up in the future, so why not just avoid that situation altogether?