Tag Yourself: Bob's Burgers Edition

Tag Yourself: Bob's Burgers Edition

Which character do you feel spiritually connected to?

72
Tag Yourself: Bob's Burgers Edition
Flickr

For some odd reason I have deprived myself from happiness and laughter for the past six years. That’s right, I just started watching Bob’s Burgers this past month. I’m going to be honest, my life feels like it’s changing for the better just after watching two seasons — my skin is glowing, my hair is shining, I am passing all of my class. Life is really looking up right now. Well, maybe this television show hasn’t impacted my life that drastically, but I have faith that it soon will.

After watching one single episode I started comparing these strange, eccentric characters to people I knew in my own life. So luckily, I felt so inspired that I decided to break down the main characters into a “tag yourself” game. You can thank me later.

Bob Belcher

Always broke? You're probably Bob Belcher. That’s harsh, but at least you are always trying. I’ll try not to mention that you rarely ever succeed. You have low expectations about life and you’re usually a mess. Not a crazy, out-of-control mess, but a mess that nobody really notices until they actually look a little closer at your life. The plus side of being Bob is that you are very punny and can usually laugh at your own jokes more than other people. Also, you are very hairy.

Linda Belcher

Alright. You are easily impressed and down for anything (except that one thing). You are a gentle soul but will pull out your mama bear claws to protect the people you love. You're a very vivid dreamer and love keeping a dream journal, whether it’s for a class or for fun. You are gullible to the point that you will believe anything and let people take advantage of you. Yet, at the end of the day, you are full of ignorant love and that’s the only thing that matters.

Tina Belcher

You are the definition of a hormonal, confused teenager going through puberty. Maybe, you’ve already went through puberty and are done with your teenage years — yet, you may still be Tina Belcher. You are a hopeless romantic, falling in love with everyone you meet. You might even have that one Jimmy Pesto, Jr. You crack under pressure, can’t tell a single lie, and would rather die than give a speech in public. You are so awkward it physically hurts other people to watch you. You groan more than you talk. You may be low-key dramatic, but you try your best and have some sick dance moves, so that’s all that counts.

Gene Belcher

Not to be rude, but your scent is farts. The only sport you play is eating and you’re probably going to start a band that plays at weddings exclusively. You talk very loud and it’s usually about something gross or uncomfortable. You are only friends with women and due to that, you are more connected to your emotions. You trust people easily, even if they are younger than you. You are also always trying to use something as an instrument. Last, but not least, you are always confused about something but you play it off well.

Louise Belcher

You are secretly evil, publicly evil, 100 percent evil. You use your good looks and charm to get out of all the trouble your evil side gets you into. You have the best personality — probably the best sense of humor in your family or friend group. You don’t care about school or your future at all because you plan to rule the world soon. You will scam people and not feel guilty about. You are always hyped up on sugar and have probably killed someone before.

Are you hairy? Are you gullible? Are you dramatic? Are you stinky? Are you evil? What character are you from Bob’s Burgers?