Syllabus Week Was a Success

Syllabus Week Was a Success

Welcome back!

6
Syllabus Week Was a Success
Odyssey

The first week of school has gone by and I am excited to be back. During this week, I learned a lot of things especially about my classes and my Professors. When I realized that I was coming back to school, I was excited and afraid at the same time because it is not going back to school in high school. I was not going back to the same professor or the same course because they were all going to be new. It only has been a week and I am used to it now. I know who my Professors are and what my courses are. The first week of school is always about the syllabus, how students are supposed to submit the assignments and when they have to be submitted. The first is technically information week. Usually in some classes students do not start working, the Professors usually revised the syllabus with the students and make sure they understand the requirements.

This week I met the most funniest Professor I ave ever had, my Anatomy Professor is very open-minded and easy to talk to. She makes her students feel comfortable during lectures and she also makes sure that we understand the material. I like her and she is also helpful. I am excited to be back and work on the music for glee club and chambers. We have a lot of work to as February 10th approaches. The glee club is going to sing in Providence and we are also excited about the opera that we are working on for the spring. We are also going to sing at the Celtics game. I cannot wait to show people what we have been working on.

I hope that I do my best with my work and balance everything that is going on my life. I look forward to February and I know we are going to do great and I hope the audience think so too.