Meet Joe & Brooke, Swoon's First #RelationshipGoals Featured Couple

You'll gush over how he officially asked her to be his girlfriend.

78
Brooke Albright

Each week, Swoon features a couple that's deserving of being true #RelationshipGoals. If you or someone you know deserves to be featured, click here to nominate an amazing couple.

Couple:

Brooke Albright & Joe Hahn

How they meet:

Freshman year of high school

How long they’ve been together:

" A year and a half...But we’ve been seeing each other on and off since we met!" - Brooke

How they got together:

"Well freshman year every time he walked past my locker, I always said that he was going to be my boyfriend. I waited two years for that to actually happen. On August 17th, 2016 we went to Six Flags, it was hot and irritable and I really didn’t think that this would be the day I would finally make my freshman year self proud.

We were on the sky lift, could tell he was nervous AF and I didn’t know if it was because of the height or what. He didn’t really talk I was just blabbering about the rides and how hot it was.

He stopped me and said, “I have to ask you something.”

And honestly, everything that I ever did came rushing in my head...like what did I do?

And he looked at me and said, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

I was so speechless, that I said “no” at first (I was kidding, of course) and finally I said 'Oh my God, of course, I’ve been waiting for this for too long!'

And the rest is history!"