10 Predictions For 'Sweet Magnolias' Season 2

10 Predictions For Netflix's 'Sweet Magnolias' Season 2, Because The Finale Left You Screaming 'WTF'

Who the f--- was in that car?

77414

When I look back on my quarantine time, I think I'll remember how much time it spanned by all the Netflix trends.

When quarantine first started, "Tiger King" was all the fuss.

Weeks passed, and the phenom that was — and is — "Outer Banks" took the spotlight.

Other shows like new seasons of "Dead to Me" and "13 Reasons Why" have also come out. A new show starring Steve Carrell called "Space Force" came out with a lot of hype, but it doesn't seem like it's capitalized on that thus far.

But then there is "Sweet Magnolias" — a new Netflix original based on a book series. The moment you start episode one and hear the theme song, you know you're getting yourself into a "Gilmore Girls"-meets-"Virgin River" type of show. Throughout every scene of the 10-episode season one, I could not believe what I was bingeing, but I was bingeing it nonetheless.

By the end of it all, my jaw was on the floor.

If Netflix doesn't give us a season two, I don't know what I'll do. But assuming they do, here are 10 predictions for what will happen next in Serenity.

1. Ty was in the car with Kyle.

Other good guesses here: Annie or Jackson.

2. Ty's pitching arm was injured in the accident.

His season two plotline will consist of a lot of rehab.

3. Noreen comes back.

And she'll find out that Bill asked Maddi to get back together with him.

4. Isaac is not actually Dana Sue's child.

But Dana Sue knows who his parents are.

5. Coach has some big skeletons in his closet.

And they deal with the scout friend he wanted Maddi to meet.

6. Erik's full past is revealed.

And he gets together with Helen.

7. Maddie kisses Bill at some point.

And Coach finds out.

8. Annie and Ty kiss for real this time.

No awkward drunk messages this time around.

9. Dana Sue relapses with Annie's father.

And Annie finds out.

10. Season two ends with another huge cliff-hanger.

Kinda just feels like that's how they're going to do things in Serenity every season.