Why 'Sweet Magnolias' On Netflix Is So Good

13 Reasons Why 'Sweet Magnolias' — And Serenity, SC — Should Be Your Next Netflix Vacation

Put some small-town charm — and drama — into your life.

4439

If you have already binged season one of the Netflix original "Sweet Magnolias," then you probably can't stop thinking about what might happen in season two.

For those of you who haven't started season one yet, stop what you're doing immediately and get your life back on track.

Here are 13 reasons why everyone should make "Sweet Magnolias" their next Netflix binge-watch:

1. Maddie and Coach.

They are not a perfect couple. But she's cute. And he's hot. And he coaches her son.

2. Margarita Nights.

Maddie, Helen, and Dana Sue — the three main characters of the show — "pour it out" with Margarita Night in what seems like an every night occasion, and it is truly something to aspire to.

3. The small-town charm.

It will make you want to move to a small town and open up a cafe.

4. The food.

Dana Sue might be the most annoying TV character in quite some time, but you'll definitely want to make a reservation at her restaurant "Sullivan's" to grab some catfish and an old fashioned.

5. The drama.

There is a LOT of it.

6. Seeing strong businesswomen do their thing.

Find me three men who can open up a spa in a mansion that fast on a whim. I'll wait.

7. Actual teens playing teens.

If you watched "Outer Banks," you couldn't help but notice 27-year-olds playing 17-year-olds. In "Sweet Magnolias," kids actually play kids — and it's refreshing.

8. The diversity of the cast.

You love to see it.

9. Jamie Lynn Spears as "Noreen."

What a THROWBACK. And she's pregnant. And terrible at acting. It's awesome.

10. Chris 'Oz' from "American Pie" as "Bill Townsend."

And he plays a doctor who cheated on his wife, impregnated his nurse, and all with the worst fake accent I've ever heard.

11. It might be the only baseball you get to watch this summer.

How bout those New York Yankees Serenity Bulldogs???

12. Everyone on the show has problems.

And YOU get to watch them deal with them. It's weirdly therapeutic.

13. The finale and its ending will leave you speechless.

WTF JUST HAPPENED???