Goals For The New School Year:
When you are at school, you want to be at home. When you are at home, you want to be at school. If you are like me, you are constantly wavering between a whirlwind of emotions of the school year to come. You crave the start of the school year, but also whimper at the anxiety of the new school year: school stress, academic stress and social stress. I have been reflecting a lot on the new school year to come. I want this to FINALLY be my year. I want to be able to wake up and feel accomplished by the previous days happenings. I want to be able to look back on this year and be able to say that I have lived outside of my comfort zone. I want to be able to say I have met new people, and I have become the best possible version of myself. Whether you are completely content with your past school years, I want you to know that there is always room for improvement. I have so many things that I want to see happening. I have never done this before, but I am going to make a list of my top goals for this year. I am the only person who can truly know if they are accomplished. I am the only person who can work towards these accomplishments:
1. Start each day with a positive outlook.
2. Do not stress as more often than not, every task is accomplished.
3. Grow stronger in mind and spirit.
4. Stick true to yourself.
5. Do not go out for the fear of missing out.
6. Take a break between nights of going out.
7. Eat clean.
8. Develop a workout plan.
9. Start each week and end each week with yoga.
10. Pray before going to bed.
11. Go to church.
12. Do not be shy.
13. Treat others how they treat you.
14. Learn how to say no.
15. Do not let people walk all over you.
16. If you see a guy you like, approach him.
17. Study at coffee shops.
18. Make time for yourself.
19. Visit home.
20. Visit friends at other colleges.
21. Do not get defeated.
22. Be patient.
23. Meditate when things seem like out of control.
24. Call mom, dad, brother and sister.
25. Keep in touch with people at home and work.
26. Clean your room when it seems in shambles.
27. Do not let others get you down.
28. Do not compare your life to others.
29. When someone says something negative, answer with something positive.
30. Try to stay away from drama.
31. Do not let people have any reason to talk about you.
32. Do not talk to guy if you are really not into it and are just wanting attention.
33. Get a boyfriend.
34. Call people out when they are doing something that annoys you.
35. Do not let others question you.
36. Take a moment to breathe.
37. Meet with professors
38. Life is too short to drink bad coffee.
39. If you see someone you know, smile at them.
40. Look like you have your shit together.
41. Get hot.
42. Take time to get your nails and eyebrows done.
43. It is okay to cry.
44. Join a new club or charity.
45. Only go out in the middle of the week if it's worth it or go out, and do not drink.
46. Get eight hours of sleep.
47. Use a planner.
48. Go to bed early and wake up early.
49. If you are not happy, stop whatever you are doing because you are more likely than not doing something to make you miserable.
50. Be grateful, you have a great life.