How To Survive Those Last Weeks Of Classes Before Break

As told by SpongeBob Squarepants

237
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/22/636469819182252744-2128354835_spongebob.jpg

So its the last couple weeks till we're home for Christmas break and we couldn't be any more excited. The only thing holding us back from much needed time at home are these last couple weeks before break. But fear not! We WILL get through it all! Here are 10 tips on how to survive these last couple weeks of school as told by SpongeBob Squarepants!

1. Go to class

I know it's going to be really tempting to just not go, but now we're in crunch time. Going to class is what's really going to help keep up/improve our grades which is crucial at this time! It may not be enjoyable but it'll be worth it.

2. (Attempt) to not procrastinate

This will really help you not feel like you're drowning in school work and this can help give you more time to use the extra time you have for breaks!

3. Take lots of breaks

Whether you procrastinate or not, breaks are needed. You deserve it and it'll help you stay focused when you have to get back at it.

4. Plan ahead

The best way to help you manage your time is to simply make a list of everything you have to do! You'll also feel really good about yourself when you get to start checking things off your list. But hopefully, your list isn't as long as this!

5. Caffeine

This is crucial for those late nights of homework and studying.

6. Make time for holiday festivities

After all, the holidays are right around the corner! Make time to have fun with friends and get in the holiday spirit. Doing things like baking cookies and doing secret Santa's will be fun and get you excite for break coming up!

7. Sleep

You're going to feel like there's no time to sleep but this really is key! SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!

8. Think about what you have to look forward to

One of the best things about being home for break is plenty of time to spend with your family. You get to catch up with family you haven't seen in a while, get presents from family members, and just get to have memorable moments with them. Do any of your grandmas make GREAT cookies like Spongebob's?!

9. Think about the goals you set at the beginning of the semester

It's hard to stay motivated at this time of the year, but keep in mind the goals you set for yourself at the beginning of the semester and really try to keep up with them. You can do anything you put your mind to and you're going to feel so accomplished when you get the job done.

10. It'll be here before you know it

Remember to stay strong!! We're almost there!