SUPREME School Bucket List

SUPREME School Bucket List

Life is short. So is school.

36
SUPREME School Bucket List
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/my-ultimate-bucket-listt

It's that time of year again where there comes a dangerous choice between extra binging on Netflix shows and actually studying for finals. Then you also realized that you never finished your school bucket list. What is a school bucket you ask? Good question, let me help.

Those are the best parts to check as accomplishments from college and university! The times when you agree to meet up to go out with that friend group from geography class that are all really cool people, but you just can't seem to make time. Other options on this bucket list also include that semi-elaborate road trip with the besties that also seems to be placed on the back burner. Work on finishing that list and check everything off that you can! College and university are a time to really put yourself out of your comfort zone and create internal growth. The only thing a consistent schedule creates is an amazing internal clock and a ton of boring, similar, and dependable trips you your nearest supermarket on the same day every week. Go out into the world even sometimes on a school night and just go for it- sometimes thinking about the consequences later is just better than over thinking and drowning in that glass of water. It's all about perspective. Become hungry for adventure and living life to the fullest because when your life becomes numbered, 100 years from now or maybe next week- you want to go with the least amount of regrets as possible. Make the time for an adventure and make the time to become uncomfortable. The discomfort creates a stronger you and you'll get some great and crazy stories along the way. What's a little discomfort or nerves when you can look back at a point in your life and say because I went out that afternoon with those kids from geography class I can now I can play paintball or now I know how to make a strike in bowling or pop a cork. It doesn't matter as long as you tried your best to improve.

Go out there and make the memories and mistakes when you're young on that bucket list. Make the memories instead of filling your time with worry and the stupid "what if" thoughts that waste time and energy.