Support A Local Business: Donut Bouquets QC

A cool new Quad Cities online business is coming soon!

350

Looking for a new local business to try? Look nowhere else but Donut Bouquets QC! Donut Bouquets QC is an online delivery business catering to the Quad Cities area. Donut bouquets are the perfect gift for celebrations, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, and much more. There bouquets are personalized and adorable. Everyone loves donuts, so why not get them delivered to your front door! I am so excited to try out this cool new business in the Quad Cities. Donut bouquets are way cooler and yummier than a bouquet of flowers and are also a really fun and unique surprise!

Some bouquet options include: Nutella Donut Bouquet, Birthday Donut Bouquet, Fruit Donut Bouquet, Love Donut Bouquet, and Just Because Donut Bouquet. More photos of these adorably delicious treats are at the bottom of the article!

Some cool things about Donut Bouquets QC is that there is no delivery fees, you can personalize or change anything you want in your bouquet, customized notes can be added & and orders can be placed 72 hours in advance. Each bouquet will cost around $40 and will be delivered right to your door! This unique business is coming to the Quad Cities and I can't wait to try it!

Supporting local and small businesses is very important. When you support a local business, you can find very unique products and items, such as these adorable doughnut bouquets at Doughnut Bouquets QC. By supporting a local small business, you will get a hands-on personalized customer service experience. It is important to support business owners in the Quad Cities to help stand by local business owners in our community!

Keep an eye out for the launch of Donut Bouquets QC in the next week or so! Follow Donut Bouquets QC on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook to find details on when the company will launch and to get exclusive and big promotions!

facebook.com/donutbouquetsqc

Instagram: @donutbouquetsqc

Twitter: @donutbouquetsqc

soon to launch website: www.donutbouquetsqc.com.