Has "Supernatural" Taken Over Your Life?

If you can relate, you are obsessed.

74
Atlanta Blackstar

One of the biggest fandoms I can think of is the "Supernatural" fandom. This TV show follows two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester as they follow their dad's footsteps, hunting down the evil supernatural creatures of the world such as monsters, demons and even fallen gods trying to save the innocent people along the way. Here are 25 signs that "Supernatural" has taken over your life.

1. You don't call Sam and Dean by their real names, Jensen Ackles and Jarad Padalecki

2. Your dream car is a blacked out, four door '67 Chevy Impala

3. You love the gag reels as much as the actual episodes

4. When you hear the song "Eye of the Tiger", you automatically think of Jensen dance and singing on the Impala

5. You think Sam and Dean are the cutest human beings ever

6. You quote the show in everday conversations

7. Pie is your favorite dessert just because it is Dean's

8. You've actually put salt on your windows and doors

9. You have a playlist of songs from the show

10. You secretly judge everyone who has not seen or doesn't like the show

11. You cry when the boys cry

12. You panic slightly when you hear "Heat of the Moment"

13. Anytime you hear the name Sam, you automatically think "and Dean", also vice versa

14. You re-watch the series and it doesn't get boring or old

15. You wish that you could be the youngest Winchester and join their hunt

16. You get sad when a character dies, but then they come back to life

17. You also have a nervous breakdown when you find out the character you liked died and doesn't come back

18. The phrases "Lucifer is just misunderstood" and "I like Death, he's super chill" are completely normal

19. You have had a conversation on Twitter using only "Supernatural" gifs

20. "Carry On Wayward Son" is always your go-to song

21. You have actually said "Idjits" because of Bobby

22. You secretly want the anti-possession tattoo

23. You quote your favorite one-liners

24. You know some Latin because of exorcism spells

25. You have remembered how to kill every type of creature that has been featured on the show

But at the end of the day, you wouldn't change anything for the world because you love the show, characters, writers, and actors too much.