11 Superheroes I'm Most Nervous For In 'Avengers: Endgame'

Listen, Marvel, I didn't make it all this way for you to kill off all of my faves.

235

SPOILER WARNING: If you have not seen the movies up through Avengers: Infinity War, be warned, there will be spoilers ahead.

I love superhero movies. I have been watching the Marvel movies ever since the first "Iron Man" came out. Each time there's a new film, I love to see what the writers have come up with - at least until "Infinity War." It was devastating to watch all of the heroes fight Thanos only for him to snap half of the population into dust. Well, our wait for the next part in the saga won't be that much longer. "Avengers: Endgame" comes out in April, and we already have trailers! Based on how "Infinity War" ended and the trailers for Endgame, here are the heroes I worry about in the next movie.

1. Iron Man

The poor man had to watch Spiderman turn to dust, and now he's lost in space! I can't handle it if Tony Stark dies. Just let him live!

2. Captain America

I know he made it through the dusting, but Chris Evans made a post about saying goodbye to Steve Rogers, so I am WORRIED!

3. Thor

Thor has lost everything, so at this point, who knows what he is willing to do to save the world.

4. Loki

I know he died. I do. However, I am worried that he is ACTUALLY dead and not just pretending to be dead only to show up as his father again.

5. Groot

I was devastated when Groot died in Guardians of the Galaxy, so I DON'T want to go through that again.

6. Bucky Barnes

Bucky just can't catch a break. He was just minding his business in Wakanda and then he got dusted. Where is the justice?!

7. Sam Wilson aka Falcon

I love Sam's friendship with Captain America, so I would hate to see anything happen to him!

8. T'Challa aka Black Panther

Wakanda can't lose another king! Plus, who will Shuri make fun of?

9. Rocket

Rocket didn't deserve to watch his best friend get dusted! I just want him to be happy!

10. Gamora

She had such a sad death scene, but that can't be it right?? Please, don't tell me that's how her story ends!

11. Peter Quill aka Starlord

While I'm still mad at him for ruining the plan to take the gauntlet from Thanos, I still don't want anything to happen to him!