8 Artists Touring This Summer That You Need To See
Music

It wouldn't be summer without concerts, right?

57

Concerts are a summer must. Listening to a famous band play their well-known songs to a crowd of thousands of people cultivates a good time for everyone. Here are some of the top bands touring this summer, hopefully in a city near you!

Jonas Brothers

The Jonas Brothers are going on their Happiness Begins Tour starting on August 7th and until October 20th. Some of the tour stops include New York City, Washington D.C., Boston, Columbus, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Houston, Denver, Anaheim, and Phoenix.

Khalid

Flickr

Khalid's Free Spirit World Tour starts on June 20th and goes until December 5th. Some of the locations for his tour include Las Vegas, Spokane, Denver, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, and Hartford.

Twenty One Pilots

Flickr

The Bandito Tour starts on May 21st and ends on August 31st. Twenty One Pilots is going to play in New Orleans, Birmingham, Jacksonville, Columbus, Newark, Brooklyn, and Charlottesville, among other locations.

5 Seconds of Summer and The Chainsmokers

5 Seconds of Summer and The Chainsmokers are going on their World War Joy tour starting on September 25th until December 6th. Some of the cities they will be playing in include Salt Lake City, Milwaukee, Louisville, Tampa, Nashville, Detroit, Saint Paul, and Cincinnati.

Shawn Mendes

Shawn Mendes is going on Shawn Mendes: The Tour this summer starting on June 12th until December 21st. Some of the cities he is performing in include Des Moines, Portland, Kansas City, San Antonio, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Boston, and Newark.

Ariana Grande

Flickr

Ariana Grande starts The Sweetener Tour on May 21st until October 13th. She'll be performing in Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta, Oklahoma City, among other various locations.

Backstreet Boys

Flickr

The Backstreet Boys are going on their DNA World Tour starting on May 21st until September 15th. Most of their venues are in European countries, but they are also performing in Indianapolis, Lafayette, Memphis, New Orleans, San Jose, Portland, Denver, along with other locations.

Luke Bryan

Luke Bryan is going on his Sunset Repeat Tour starting on May 31st until October 25th. He is performing in Birmingham, Orange Beach, Cincinnati, Hershey, and Camden, along with other venues in different cities.

Be sure to look into other artists that are coming to a city near you as well! They might not be on tour, but some artists play at various events for a one-time performance.

Make sure to dance and sing to some good live music this summer!