Songs You Need On Your Summer Playlist

Songs You Need On Your Summer Playlist

Because it's almost time for night time cruises with your bffs, windows down, and music up!

114
Songs You Need On Your Summer Playlist
everypixel.com

You might be thinking it is way too early to think about Summer, but it's never too early to perfect the ultimate playlist. In my opinion, it is so much better to start earlier that way whenever a new bop comes out you can go and add it on there, rather than saying "Oh, that's going to be a good summer song!", and then forgetting to ever put it on your playlist.

That might just be me, but anyways. Here is a list of some of my current favorite songs that I know I'm going to be listening to all summer long!

Monopoly - Ariana Grande ft. Victoria Monet

THIS SONG! It just came out a few days ago and I'm obsessed. Queen Ari has done it again. This song is perfect when you are hanging with your girls, feeling yourself, or just in a feel-good mood. It has such good vibes and the music video is amazing and worth a watch.

City Girls - Twerk ft. Cardi B

Okkkuurrr... This song will make you want to move! Every time I hear it my mood instantly lightens and I want to hop on the next flight to an all-inclusive resort with my girls.

1 Sided Love - blackbear

This is one of my favorite songs at the moment. It will get you in your feels but it might make you realize that a relationship you are in or have been in the past was one-sided and that it was not your fault, and then it will feel like an anthem to starting over.

Kanye - The Chainsmokers ft. sirenxx

This is another just feel good song that is perfect for a back road cruise on a summer night! It is definitely one of those songs that will get stuck in your head and you won't be able to stop singing it.

Mobties - Drake

Honestly, though... anything by Drake is good. This is just one of my favorite songs off of his most recent album. Also if you ever get the chance to see him in concert, DO IT!

7 Rings - Ariana Grande

I know I already listen to an Ari song but... she's the queen. This song is the ultimate girl gang anthem of the summer. Also, I wish I was rich enough to buy matching diamonds for six of my friends...

Good Thing Go - Quinn Xcii

Grab the tissues, because this song is seriously sweet. So if you are in love, or falling in love with a new bae, this one for you.

These are just a few of my current favorite songs, but there are honestly so many more. Music is so important and a great way to express ourselves. So get your playlists started and don't forget to share what songs you love with your friends, it's always a pleasure to find new music that you love.