Summer Classes

Summer Classes

Summer is different from fall and spring

30
Summer Classes
pexels.com

School is rough no matter what time of the year it is, but the difference between the Summer term and every other term is prevalent.

1.It's as if you're not even in school:

During Summer term you really don't go to class. Your days may be long when you're there, but you barely go more than two days a week.(Of course, some people take on a full load, so they'd be the exception)

2.It feels like Summer:

I'm in Florida so of course most of the Spring semester felt like summer, but during the actual summer term, there is a vibe that just breathes freedom. It makes no sense, but that's the only way I can explain it.

3.Summer is on most minds:

For those who don't feel influenced by the first two, you got to admit that most people are thinking about summer. Everyone has at least a couple of friends who have nothing, but hot beaches and lit parties on their minds.

4.Your teachers are less invested:

Of course, this is not true for all teachers, but for me, my teachers fill up about half their class time and allow us to cut back on required material for the class for the simple fact that it's summer(sometimes it's because you are taking a really short semester to).

5.The people are extremely tired:

After being in school for two semesters you feel really drained. A lot of times when you go to summer classes you can tell that most people are just tired of classes.

Either way, class are classes. At least in the Summer, you have more chances to chill and have fun, even if its intensive.