It's late spring which means we get to act like it's summer! Here are 10 date ideas in Oklahoma and Texas to have fun with you S/O this summer.

1. Tulsa Art Crawl

instagram: socialsavantconsulting

The first friday every month in Tulsa is a perfect never-ending date opportunity! It has its focus on art galleries, studios and museums downtown but downtown patios are a great way to start/end the night. Reminder that Tulsa has a Saks Fifth Avenue! Also a fun place to drop by if you go to Tulsa.

2. Little Niagara

instagram: bruabdo

Little Niagara is a river with a small waterfall in Sulfur, OK, that is fun for a quick dive and or a photo-op! A lot of people also hike down the river, which is fun too. Wear your chacos.

3. Dallas Bar Hop

instagram: maddihughess

Of course there are many different categories of drinking that can take place in Dallas, from Margarita crawls, to nightclub crawls, or rooftop bar crawls! A relaxed bar crawl can be seen in East Dallas or the Deep Ellum area. Happiest hour is the "basic" rooftop bar in Dallas.

4. Mural Walk, Everywhere

Instagram: jessicasirvin

From Deep Ellum in Dallas, to OKC and Tulsa's art district, mural photoshoots are always a fun date!

5. Rooftop Pool in Dallas

instagram: youknowzak__

In my opinion, the second best body of water to spend in the summers outside of the beach is a downtown rooftop pool. There are a few hotel options in Dallas with rooftop pools, including The Joule, Omni, CANVAS, and the W.

6. Drive in movie!

Instagram: megnesiumc

OKC has Winchester Drive-In Theatre which central to downtown. What is a summer fling without a drive-in date? Nothing.

7. If someone has a truck, use it.

Instagram: haleyhoag

In summer, the back of pickup trucks are prime date location. Grab a million pillows, comforters, and a laptop for netflix. Probably some bug spray too.

8. Brunch.

Instagram: christina_stuehm

Brunch in spring is ok, but brunch in summer is great. Why? Because yellow gingham looks really good when you're holding a mimosa. Check out FLINT in OKC for a good brunch patio vibe.

9. Stay in a Treehouse!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20030566?guests=1&adults=1&sl_alternate_dates_exclusion=true&source_impression_id=p3_1558219867_tRr8opldnrrsbO2q

My fav airbnb at the moment is a Treehouse in central Dallas. At $245 a night, it's def worth a road trip! The only thing it's missing is a pool or a hot tub, but the giant bathtub does have jacuzzi jets.

10. Cabins :)

https://www.lakewoodluxurycabins.com/lightning-bug-lodge

One of the best mini vacays to take in Oklahoma is a weekend in a cabin. Lakewood Luxury Cabins has a ton of options that are all cute, but in general, a cabin is a perfect getaway. The "Lightning Bug Lodge" has an outside swinging bed!