Summer Break According To The Real Housewives

The Real Housewives from all over America tell it like it is.
6

It's officially summer break! It's great to get a chance to relax and catch up with friends, but after a while we all start to miss school a little bit. Thankfully, there are a bunch of TV shows that return in the summer to keep us entertained. So, here are the ladies of "The Real Housewives" franchise to explain what summer break feels like.

1. You're finally finished with finals, and free to do absolutely nothing.

2. When you no longer have dining hall access and have to start cooking for yourself.

3. When you leave some dishes in the sink and your parents make jokes about sending you back to school.

4. "I don't even miss school!"

5. Making plans to meet up with all of your high school friends as soon as you're home.

6. Summer break also means the occasional barbecue that your parents drag you to.

7. And once you get there all the adults swarm to ask you about college.

8. The feeling when you're able to drop everything and go on vacation.

9. After a few weeks of sitting at home, you're already wishing you were back at school.