Best Original Disney Character Styles That Need To Come Back

9 Iconic Styles From Your Childhood You'll Want To Bring Back After Bingeing On Disney+

Your middle school closet is making a comeback.

420
Disney Channel

Our dreams have come true, Disney+ is here. All the nostalgia is hitting and our middle school closets are calling us home. Here are nine iconic styles you're going to want to recreate once you binge Disney+.

1. "Sonny with a Chance" - Bright Colored Jeans/Skirts

via GIPHY

Who didn't love Sonny and Tawni's style? Bring back the era of colorful jeans and skirts. While regular blue or black jeans are a nice neutral for casual events, bust out your old bright blue skinny jeans to add a little color to your life!

2. "Wizards of Waverly Place" - Scarves and Dresses

via GIPHY

Alex Russo is an icon, like her scarf and dress combo. Pair it with some high socks and booties and you have a cute fall outfit for all your cider mill dates!

3. "The Suite Life on Deck" - Sequins

via GIPHY

We all wish we had London's closet growing up, but it isn't too late to copy some of her eye-catching outfits. You can never go wrong with some sequins to stand out.

4. "Hannah Montana" - Colored Wigs

via GIPHY

We loved Lily, but we love Lola more. What isn't to love? Her outfits were always on point topped with a colorful wig for each occasion. If you want to add some pop to your outfit for a night out, go grab a fun colored wig and add a headband.

5. "Hannah Montana" - Zebra Print

via GIPHY

Hannah's outfits were nothing short of stunning. Her walk in closet was to die for, and she makes us want to go back into our middle school closet and grab all the zebra print we can find. Add a waist belt and gloves as an accessory to complete the look.

6. "That's So Raven" - Fur Jackets 

via GIPHY

All hail the mother of Disney Channel. Raven's hair and outfits were always on point. Her fur jackets were a staple that everyone today still wants (faux fur of course). Add some high curly ponytails and rock this legend's look!

7. "Lizzie McGuire" - Bangs

via GIPHY

Bangs aren't for everyone, but man did Hillary Duff want to make us cut our bangs. Look how cute her curly hair and bangs are?? It makes anyone want to go grab some scissors and change it up.

8. "Kim Possible" - Baggy Pants

via GIPHY

Every time I see Kim Possible all I want to do is go out and buy a pair of baggy pants ASAP. Her outfit is cute AND comfortable? Sign me up. Brb as I go to buy 10 pairs of boyfriend jeans.

9. "Recess" - Beanies

via GIPHY

I. Live. For. Beanies. And I give credit to Ashley for that. Hair's a mess? Beanie. Want to spruce up your outfit? Beanie. It's cold out but you want to look stylish and be warm? Beanie.