No one truly likes studying. It takes so much motivation and energy, which is hard to come by when you're already exhausted from being a student. I don't recommend becoming a workaholic, but there are days when you really just do have to study. And that obviously calls for a good playlist…

1. “Work Song” by Hozier

Due at 11:59pm? Do at 11:58pm.

Hozier recently made a comeback with his new album "Wasteland, Baby!" (which I highly recommend). But if you haven't heard his debut album, this is one of my favorite songs from it!

2. “Erase” by Mika

Study break, or "Parks and Rec" rewatch break?

Mika is well known for songs "Grace Kelly" and "Lollipop", but this one is way more somber and emotional. Perfect for when you find out you have to redo an entire project because you read the rubric wrong.

3. “Okay Alright I’m Alive” by Bahamas

Me emerging from the library at 1am finally ready to go back to my room and sleep.

Anyone: How are you?

Me: Okay

Anyone: Alright

Me: I'm Alive

4. “No More Second Chances” by MKTO

Realizing you submitted the wrong document and you can't resubmit...

Yes, "Classic" is a classic. But so are the rest of their songs!

5. “IDFWY” by Big Sean feat. E-40

You: I truly don't give a f---!!! Your brain:

Sometimes you just gotta let it out and scream this song at the top of your lungs.

6. “Lost” by Frank Ocean

When you're stuck on a problem and all your friends are asleep... who you gonna call?

Sing it, Frank.

7. “wRoNg” by ZAYN feat. Kehlani

I'm SORRY, autograded quizzes!

This song features a combination of two of the greatest singers of the modern age… So yeah, I would say it's pretty good.

8. “It Only Gets Much Worse” by Nate Ruess

When does this semester end? I WANNA GO HOME!!!

If you ever jammed to "We Are Young" by fun. (don't lie, you did), and didn't know the lead singer was a solo artist, you'll be happy to find that he makes his own music.

9. “Bring Me To Life” by Evanescence

Catch me snoozing on top of my notes like it's my job.

Sometimes you just need someone to yell in your ear for you to wake up, and this song is exactly the one for that.

10. “Alone” by Surfaces

Ohana means family, and family are those friends who bring you food so you can eat the stress away.

That feel when it hits midnight and you're sitting by yourself in the library struggling...we've all been there.

11. “Girls Love Toast” by The Holdup

Toast is one of mankind's best inventions (after sliced bread).

Because girls really do love toast.

12. “Finish Line / Drown” by Chance the Rapper feat. T-Pain, Kirk Franklin, Eryn Allen Kane, and Noname

YES! NEARLY THERE!

Honestly, my favorite part of this song is the "Harry Potter" reference, but it's also a lyrical masterpiece. Win-win situation.

13. “Light in the Hallway” by Pentatonix

Don't let the light in the hallway bother you.

Calm yourself down with soothing a cappella!

14. “Hell or High Water” by Lacy Wilder

So close.

I personally know Lacy- humble brag, I know- but I find that this is the greatest hype song to listen to before the final stretch.

15. “Conqueror” by AURORA

YOU DID IT!

Celebrate the end of your studying! You are victorious.

No matter how long it takes you, or how much you end up studying, you got this. Best of luck this upcoming finals season. (Full playlist can be found here.)