Study Tips

Study Tips

Go to the lib!

7
Study Tips
myfavbooks.net

Here are some essential study tips that everyone should use!

1. Go early and often

The library, office hours, the pit, whatever. If you go right after class you will already be in study mode, so just stop after class and knock a quick hour of studying out. If you do this a couple times a week you will have more time to yourself in the evenings and the repetition will help the material stick more than when you are cramming at midnight before the exam.

2. Make study groups but don’t always study in groups

Studying with focused people can benefit your understanding, when you each meet each other in the middle and fill in each other’s gaps. It can turn into a distraction though when too many of your friends who are not in your major tag along and want to talk about memes instead of infinite limits.

3. Get sleep and take care of yourself

If you are so tired you take a nap with every blink, you’re not going to remember the answers to your homework. If you wake up and feel refreshed, you’ll probably be more inclined to dive into your classwork. Hygiene goes along with that; if you take showers and moisturize you won’t have a bad time.

4. Go early and often

There is a party happening somewhere right now. And every other day. You can probably wait, if it’s a weekday, until you feel confident in your academic skills until you go out and forget it all. It’s worth it!