The Best Study Spots Around UGA

The Best Study Spots Around UGA

Here are some great study places to help you be as productive as possible.

176
The Best Study Spots Around UGA
Photo by Debby Hudson on Unsplash

Although the MLC is nice, it's always impossible to find a table, let alone a room to study in. Here are some places around UGA that you can go to if the MLC is too crowded for your studying.

1. The Main Library

copyright not intended

upload.wikimedia.org

The Main Library is a great place to study, especially if you don't have a car to get off campus. The fourth floor, sometimes known as the "Google Room," is a colorful room with tables, chairs, and bean bags where you can get together with your friends and study. The sixth floor has large tables and a more quiet environment for some serious studying. And the first floor has Einstein Bagels and Caribou Coffee for when you need a Coffee Break!

2. Tate Student Center

copyright not intended

https://tate.uga.edu/reserve_content_page/proceed-to-reservations

If you need some noise in the background when you study, Tate is a great place. There are a ton of tables, couches, and chairs for you to sit at, and you have Tate Market, Starbucks, and the Bulldog Cafe for when you get hungry.

3. Zombie Coffee and Donuts

copyright not intended

https://www.eatzombiedonuts.com/athensga/

I love studying at this place because it's always empty. Not many people think to come here to study. And the coffee is amazing.

4. Walker's

copyright not intended

http://www.walkerscoffee.com

This place has an amazing study environment. The music, lighting, and booths make it easy to get a lot of stuff done. Their coffee and tea is really good!