50 Things I Would Rather Do Than Study For Final Exams

Warning: Do not try these at home.

12
PostScholastica

The end of the semester is always a time of mixed feelings. We’re so close to getting a much needed break, but there’s a road block in the way that we need to get around first. And that road block is final exams.

If you’re anything like me, you are a pro-procrastinator (ha). That’s probably why you clicked on this article – to avoid studying and put off your misery as long as possible. There’s actually a lot of things I think we would all do to get out of final exams. Here’s a list of 50 of them:

1. Explode

2. Get hit a bus

3. Develop short term memory loss

4. Relive the entire 2016 presidential election

5. Get one hour of sleep each night

6. Become a zombie

7. Shake hands with Edward Scissorhands

8. Forget how to read

9. Lock my keys in my car

10. Clean my room

11. Crack my phone screen

12. Fall out a window

13. Pepper spray myself

14. Forget to wear pants in public

15. Use up all my data before the month ends

16. Break a fingernail

17. Eat a rock

18. Lose a 100+ day Snapchat streak

19. Get stranded on a deserted island

20. Sleep through midnight on January 31st

21. Immediately forget the name of the person I just met right after they introduced themselves

22. Go skydiving without a parachute

23. Check my bank account

24. Be the subject of the next viral meme

25. Implode

26. Go swimming with sharks

27. Forget to do laundry for three months

28. Fall down a long flight of hardwood stairs

29. Only eat food that's covered in hot sauce

30. Cut my hair like it was in middle school

31. Accidentally move while doing the Mannequin Challenge

32. Burn a batch of cookies

33. Walk onto an ice-covered lake when suddenly the ice breaks and I fall through

34. Wear cargo shorts

35. Marathon horror movies all night

36. Forget about a daylight savings time change

37. Get Rickrolled

38. Get electrocuted

39. Have my grocery bags fall apart while I’m carrying them

40. Drive on the highway during a blizzard

41. Buy something only to have it go on sale the next day

42. Give up chocolate

43. Accidentally choke myself with a choker

44. Forget to buy family and friends Christmas presents

45. Clog the shower drain

46. Get punched in the face

47. Discover the moon landing was fake

48. Live in Antarctica

49. Get beat with a baseball bat covered in barbed wire

50. Read this list of fifty things I would rather do than take finals while not studying for finals

This time of year is tough for all of us – so, naturally, if you want to procrastinate even more, take a look at this inspirational video. You got this!