For The College Student Faced With New Beginnings

Something new in life seems to happen almost every day, so embrace it.

80
Catherine Linnihan

We all start with new beginnings during some parts of our lives. Whether that be a major milestone in life, a different routine, a new job, a new lifestyle, or just making new friends.

All of these things have to do with new beginnings. When you decide to get a degree in a certain field, when you decide to get involved in church, clubs, and tribes, you are creating a new beginning in your life.

Something new seems to happen almost every day in my life or for me at least with me. When you decide to do something different or new, you should be happy about it and not sad or mad!

You are the one deciding if a certain thing is a good or a bad decision. For most of the time, decisions make an impact on your life regardless of how big the decision is. Some decisions you will look back on for a long time in your life.

Sometimes new beginnings is a meaning of being refreshed or just starting new with certain things in life.

For example, when you accept Jesus as your Savior, you are made new in Christ's image and you are cleaned or washed away from your sins. Jesus makes us new and we can have a fresh new beginning in life when we live for Him.

So, whenever you feel like you are taking a big leap of faith in your life to begin something new, like going to college, getting a job, getting married, and other things; just remember that is a new beginning. Sometimes it doesn't feel like that, but it is in reality. New beginnings are fun and can adventurous sometimes, but most times they are good, even though sometimes it can get scary with the going into something new!