11 Struggles Every Girl With Big Boobs Can Relate To

Everything you wear is suddenly "sexy."

4637
Instagram

As someone who's spent most of middle school, all of high school, and the beginning of college with this struggle, I've decided to shed some light on struggles that we can all agree on. Also, because I already posted about my breast reduction, I figured I'd list some of the superficial reasons why.

1. The "food shelf."

No matter how hard you try, there's always going to be food dropped into your bra, and there's nothing you can do about it.

2. Button-up shirts are a no-go.

You tend to get "the stretch line" across the middle of your chest, where the buttons look like they're about to burst. After your boobs are a certain size, you just have to accept that this is a style that is not meant for you anymore. Cute fall flannels? Only if you don't try to button anything.

3. Wearing hoodies 2 sizes too big.

"Why does your hoodie look like a dress?" Well, have you ever tried to put on a medium hoodie with XL boobs? It doesn't work that way, and the hoodie isn't even comfortable if it's not leaving room for every part of you.

4. Basically, every day we choose between looking like a marshmallow or wearing tight clothing.

Sadly, there's not a happy medium. You either embrace them or you hide them. I choose the hiding method creatively with crewneck sweatshirts and big t-shirts.

5. Running is the WORST.

You might as well be like Jim and Pam and decide to walk. Running means back pain, shoulder pain, boob pain, awful sports bra support, and everything else under the sun. And I promise I'm not being lazy, but running hurts too many parts of my body to even be worth it.

6. Having a reputation.

It's not a Taylor Swift-worthy reputation, but I knew what people were saying in the locker rooms and behind my back. You just become the girl with big boobs.

7. Bra shopping is a nightmare.

It's all fun and games until you out-grow Victoria's Secret. Bra shopping and actually finding a brand that works for you can be a challenge. I truly wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

8. It's more comfortable to sleep in a bra.

Those $5 Walmart/Target bras? Oh yes. You can bet that something is better than nothing when you're sleeping. Also, they keep you from waking up with some crazy back pain. Speaking of...

9. Back pain. Always.

Even though back pain happens during exercise, it also happens if you're standing or sitting in a position too long. It doesn't discriminate. Your back is always hurting, but sometimes more than others.

10. Bathing suits.

These death-trap, nip-slip, clingy pieces of fabric do way more harm than good. First of all, do you know how hard it is to find one that fits? Secondly, your small friends don't understand why you feel extremely violated wearing a bikini in public. Lastly, have you ever tried to take a selfie in a bikini? Every struggle surrounding these awful creations is real. Someone needs to either make a one-piece that fits every body type or come up with a better solution.

11. Everything you wear is suddenly "sexy."

What's the big deal if I want to wear a V-neck t-shirt? Oh yeah. Everything you decide to wear can make you feel sexualized for NO REASON. There's a reason why I live in crewneck sweaters. I would rather look 30 pounds heavier than be sexualized by random people.