10 Struggles All Waitresses Will Always Know

Sorry I forgot to get the lemon for your water...
78

Being a waitress is not an easy job. When you're a customer at a restaurant you don't realize how much work the server is doing for you. They cater to your every need and customers expect them to get everything they ask for in under two minutes.

1. Carrying Large Trays

Sometimes the trays are literally larger than me. I'm not sure how I never dropped them on the customers.

2. Memorizing All The Day's Specials

3.Getting The Order Perfectly Correct When People Customize Their Food (Adding Or Taking Out Ingredients)

4. Dealing With Incompetent Customers

5. When Someone Asks You A Random question

"Whats farro?" "Whats orzo?" Um, sorry but that's not important and let's not waste our time because I don't think anyone knows

6. Pouring Wine

One time I had to pour red wine from a carafe to a glass and I spilled all over the poor woman. Safe to say I dreaded when people ordered wine after that.

7. Let's Be Real, Refilling Water Is Even Hard

Thank you to the people who hand the server your water cup to pour more. You guys are the real MVP.

8. People Who Don't Tip

Servers work really, really hard. They deserve 20%.

9. When Someone Wants You To Box Up One Bite Of Chicken

10. When Kids Throw Food At You And All Over The Floor