Why We Should All Strive To Be More Like Albert Einstein’s Mother

Become a Pauline Einstien in today's world.
9365

We are all familiar with her son, Albert Einstein, but the world would not know him without Pauline Einstein. When Albert Einstein was in elementary school, his teacher sent a note home with him. Now Albert was not able to read, so he asked his mother to read it to him. Tears began to form in her eyes as she read the letter to her son. She told Albert that he was so smart that his teachers could no longer teach him. And that he is going to change the world.

Albert’s mother went out and bought several books and started teaching Albert by herself. And we know how that turned out, Albert Einstein becomes one of the most famous physicists of the 20th century. Our daily life would not be as great as it is without him.

Later in Alberts life, after his mother’s death, he finds out what was really written within the letter. Now that he can read it for himself, he discovers that his teacher thought that he was too dumb to learn anything. Albert’s teacher wrote that he was never going to amount to anything in his entire life. Tears began forming up in his eyes, not out of hurt for the words written but for the compassion his mother had towards him.

So, we have Pauline Einstein to thank for not giving up on her son. She never believed that her son was not going to become something. She showed that compassion and love can really change the future.

Pauline was caring, kind, loving; she never wanted someone to feel less then what they were. She truly cared about how others felt.

In today’s society, a little more of Pauline Einstein’s compassion will go a long way. So, I want to challenge you to just be kind to others. Remember that everyone has feelings, no matter the color of their skin, their political or religious beliefs, or where they come from. The world needs more Pauline Einstein’s, so why can’t you be one?