Stressed, Blessed, And LuLaRoe Obsessed

Stressed, Blessed, And LuLaRoe Obsessed

Eight reasons you could become the next LuLa addict.

210
Stressed, Blessed, And LuLaRoe Obsessed
Prairie Rose Photography by Megan Malone

For those of you who have been living under a rock, you probably haven't heard of this new brand called “LuLaRoe.” I know you're thinking “LuLawho”, and what is she talking about? I'm here to tell you these clothes are the best clothes I have. If you haven't heard of it, heard of it but never tried it on, or tried on one thing but not another, go find a consultant and try on some LuLaRoe. There are a ton of consultants across the nation, so there is bound to be at least one in your area. You LuLa addicts out there are no stranger to the things I am going to be sharing about these clothes, but for those who are new, pay attention. This will change your life. LuLaRoe has given us many types of clothes, changed the way we look at ourselves, given us new styles, and more. It’s time to explore the LuLa box, y'all.

1. Each Style Has A Girl Name

That's right, you heard me. Every LuLaRoe style has a girl name. The names are anywhere from Carly, Mae, Adeline, Nicole, Cassie, Randy, etc. The shirts have are the odd names; classic tee and perfect tee. Once you see the styles, the names fit perfectly with them. I love how these styles have girl names because it makes it ten times easier to remember the style you're looking for.

2. The Sizes, Ladies

What? Is she kidding? No I am not. With all the styles LuLaRoe has, there are some for girls, teens, and women. The girl’s styles are similar to the women’s, so if there is a mom looking to match their daughter, here are the styles for you. LuLaRoe has tween and tall/curvy sizes for the leggings. The girl shirts and dress sizes range from 2-16, and women's sizes are XXS-3XL. Holy guacamole, that's a lot of sizes. It's so easy to size up or down for different looks. There's always bound to be something in your size; wink wink.

3. I Must Have Something In Every Style

When I say I have to have something in every style, I'm not joking around. LuLaRoe is addicting. This brand has all types of styles. There are skirts, dresses, shirts, kimonos, and cardigans. My whole closet can be made from these clothes. There are maxi skirts, pencil skirts, and a few types of “flowy” skirts. Some dresses have pockets, some are long, there is a formfitting dress, and now a high low. The shirts range from baseball types, to blouses, to longer ones to wear with leggings. The kimonos and cardigans have lace, frills, different colors, etc.. There is a style for any occasion you could think of. Have I got you convinced yet?

4. The One-Of-A-Kind Patterns

In LuLaRoe, the patterns and materials of the clothes are literally unlike any other brand. There is custom lace, and once it is gone, there will be no more. The makers of the LuLaRoe pieces only make a few pieces in each pattern. This means, most likely, there wont be many around your area wearing the same pattern you are. LuLa addicts will also refer to the very rare patterns as their “unicorns”. These are the most rare patterns out there, and trust me, people are on the look out for very unique pieces. Some patterns have dogs, hearts, flowers, swirls, starts, ice cream cones: you get the point. There are also solids for those of you who don't venture out of your comfort zone of have to have plain clothes. When it comes to LuLaRoe, the crazier the pattern, the better.

5. Two Words: Buttery Leggings

Pretty sure you've never heard butter and leggings in the same sentence before, let alone the name of a product. You're probably wondering why these leggings are called such a fantastic name like this. It is pretty cut and dry for the explanation. LuLaRoe leggings feel like butter. They are literally the softest pair of leggings or any pair of pants I've ever put on my body. I'm a legging freak, so if I say these leggings are the bomb.com, then you should trust me and go get some. They are softer than anything I can describe, which is how they get their name. These leggings, as I mentioned above, come in girl’s, tween, women's, and tall/curvy sizes. They come in any solid color you can imagine, and the prints they come in are so beautiful and unique. Once again, buttery leggings for the win.

6. Look No Further For Maternity Clothes, These Ladies Are Your Gals

I wouldn't joke with you here. These clothes can all be worn when you are expecting. Some of you can get by wearing the same outfits you were before, but some will have to up your size a little. These clothes are so stretchy and forgiving. The skirts can be pulled up over a baby bump, some of the dresses flow from the body. Seriously ladies, LuLaRoe is the best for maternity clothes!

7. The Shopping Can Be Done In Your PJs

Since LuLaRoe is sold across the nation by consultants, how do you think they get ahold of their clients and sell their inventory? If you thought the Internet, Facebook, Instagram, or any social media, then you are correct. Ladies, this is the best type of shopping because it can all be done from your couch in your pajamas. Some post of Facebook through VIP pages and others have websites. It's all about their preferences. There are also these sales called “Pop Ups” which is where the consultant takes her inventory to someone's house to sell it. That person invites all her lovely friends to come over and try on all these beautiful and different pieces. Going to a Pop Up is the best way to buy LuLaRoe if you are a new buyer because it gives you a chance to try on and explore these magnificent addiction tools in person.

8. “I Have Nothing To Wear!” Said No LuLa Addict Ever

No matter what job you have, LuLaRoe can still be your gal. There are fancy clothes and comfy clothes. As a teacher, I don't want to be in a Cassie skirt everyday, but I can deal with a maxi. Those buttery leggings can slide in my daily wardrobe any day all day as well. Since the patterns come in funky and frilly, you can work and play in LuLa. If you're a teacher, or work with kids, the funky and unique patterns (cassette tapes, ice cream, dogs, French fries, etc) will catch the attention of the kids and you'll be their favorite. Plus, any outfit can be dressed up or down. I live to take a Classic T and put it with jeans for running around, but for pictures or church, I pair it with my Madison skirt and tuck it to add some flair. I'm telling you, you literally can never say you have nothing to wear once you have LuLaRoe because everything is so versatile, patterned or not, and can be done in certain ways for work. There's so much LuLa to love.

Do I have you convinced to find a LuLaRoe consultant in your area yet? If I don't, then you need to read this again. LuLaRoe seriously is the best clothes out there. They are so comfortable, unique, colorful, and designed for any occasion. If you're a LuLa addict, you know the clothes are not cheap, but they are not expensive out the wazoo either. The clothes are priced accordingly for the design, material, styles, and pattern. You are paying good money for good clothes that'll last and look wonderful. There is something out there for any one of you ladies and little girls. LuLaRoe fashion is fashion of the future. “LuLaRoe: Where through fashion we create freedom, serve others and strengthen families. Where lives are being blessed and dreams achieved through love, confidence, and purpose.”