The end of the semester is approaching. Slowly, but surely, we are so close to not worrying about taking an exam or writing a paper (unless you are taking summer classes like I am.) I don't know about you, but I cannot wait for summer nights and just the overall semester to be over. I'm sure we are all antsy to get the semester over with—and what better way to describe our emotions than with "The Office?"
1. Our feelings when we get more assignments
When we think summer vacation is approaching, but we have a final essay and four final exams standing in our way.
2. Our focus starts to fail us
You know you need to focus, but where did all of that motivation go?
3. Stress eats at you
Sleep? I don't know her.
4. Petting every dog you see for some puppy therapy
Dogs can really relax your mind and allow you to pet away your stress.
5. Netflix is calling but you must stay focused
Be like Pam and make the right choice.
6. A few stress cries
Stay strong and study hard.
7. Wanting those midnight screams a week or two earlier
Midnight screams are great and all (unless you live on the first floor and they scare the living daylight out of you like they did for me.)
8. But eventually, the semester will end
And we cannot wait.