The Strangest Celebrity Baby Names

The Strangest Celebrity Baby Names

North West is no longer just a direction.
288

Just this past week, the Kardashian's welcomed another baby into the family; Rob & Black Chyna had their baby girl, Dream, on Thursday, November 10th, 2016. This name wasn't the first of the more eccentric names of the family. But the Kardashian's aren't the first famous people to have unconventional names for their children. Let's reminisce on some of the other names we have been introduced to over the years and eventually become accustomed to from well known actresses, actors, singers, and alike.

From left to right: Dream, Saint, Mason, Penelope, Reign, North

Courtney Cox & David Arquette: Coco (daughter)

Julia Roberts & Daniel Moder: Hazel Patricia (daughter), Phinnaeus Walter (son), Henry Daniel (son)*

Gywneth Paltrow & Chris Martin: Apple Blythe Alison (daughter), Moses (son)

Michael Jackson: Paris-Michael Jackson (daughter), Prince Michael Jackson II/Blanket (son), Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. (son)*

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson: Ace Knute (son), Maxwell Drew (son)*

Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats: Egypt Dauod

Beyoncé Knowles & Jay-Z: Blue Ivy

Pharrell Williams & Helen Lasichanh: Rocket Ayer (son)

Jamie Oliver & Juliette Norton: Poppy Honey (daughter), Daisy Boo (daughter), Petal Blossom Rainbow (daughter), Buddy Bear Maurice (son)

Chief Keef: Krüe Karter (son), Kayden Kash (daughter), Sno FilmOn Dot Com(son), Kimora Sosha (daughter)

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Zahara Marley (daughter), Maddox Chivan Thomton (son), Shiloh Nouvel (daughter), Know Leon (son), Vivienne Marcheline* (daughter)

* name is not abnormal, but included to state all children.