27 Celebrities That You Probably Didn't Know Were In Horror Films

Have you seen half of these films?

486
Michael Myers
Compass Internation Pictures
Yes, Paul Rudd WAS in a scary movie before he was "Ant-Man."

Scarlet Johansson ("Eight Legged Freaks")

Eight Legged Freaks

Before you knew her as Black Widow from "The Avengers" franchise and you may have seen her in a different movie involving spiders

Jennifer Aniston ("Leprechaun")

Once more you might remember her from "Friends" but I remember her from a different kind of movie. She may be ashamed of it but hey it got her to stardom right?

Matthew McConaughey ("Texas Chainsaw Massacre the Next Generation")

Who would have thought that he would have starred in a horror movie? Let's just say it's not that good so be careful at your own risk

Katherine Heigl ("Bride of Chucky")

OK all you Grey's Anatomy fans did you know that she had been in this film? But it's not her first either she was also in a horror film titled "Valentine."

Johnny Depp ("A Nightmare on Elm Street")

So this one may be more obvious compared to the others. But this is how Johnny Depp got his start in film does Freddy Krueger haunting his dreams

Brad Pitt ("Cutting Class")

What? Brad Pitt in a horror film? No, I'm not talking about "Interview With The Vampire" either. I'm talking about a good 80s slasher what you know is campy and fun

Skeet Ulrich ("Scream")

Before you knew him as FP Jones, I knew him as Billy Loomis from "Scream." If you watch "Riverdale," season one close enough you'll see the similarities. He also starred in the movie "The Craft."

Leonardo DiCaprio ("Critters 3)"

Nowadays, you would never think that Leo would do a horror movie.

Chole Grace Moretz ("The Amityville Horror")

Later on in her career, she played Carrie. but she got her start in this film. Not that she looks any different, she's still that cute little girl who saw ghosts

Ryan Reynolds ("The Amityville Horror")

Playing Chole's Dad in the film, Ryan Reynolds definitely had a nice body for this film before he had one in "Deadpool"

Daniel Franzese ("I Spit on your Grave")

Daniel Franzese

I Spit on your Grave

https://www.aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=52907

Remember this face? If not, none for you Glen Coco. The Mean Girls star gets pretty nasty in this film and trust me, this movie is not for the faint of heart

Penn Badgley ("The Stepfather")

Before playing a psycho in "You" and "Gossip Girl," Penn played a teenager convinced that his new step Dad isn't so picture-perfect as his mom thinks

Aaron Paul ("Last House on the Left")

I'll tell you now, this movie is not for the faint of heart either. However, he does an amazing job playing a psychopath in this

Amber Heard ("The Stepfather")

Not only had she starred in this, but she was also the main character in "All the Boys Love Mandy Lane." Both films are great and Amber plays her roles well.

Megan Fox ("Jennifer's Body")

Megan was thrust into stardom with this movie along with "Transformers." Here she plays a boy-eating demon that not only is deadly, but beautiful as well.

Jennifer Lopez ("Anaconda")

The newer generation doesn't realize how JLo was a movie star and pop singer at the same time. She got her start with "Selena" and then this movie

Ice Cube ("Anaconda")

Ice Cube left Compton to play a cameraman in South America. Not only was he paired with Jennifer Lopez, but he also teamed with Owen Wilson as well

Paul Rudd ("Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers")

Paul Rudd

Another member from the Marvel universe to step into horror. Paul plays Tommy, a character from the original who is now all grown up.

Paul Walker ("Joy Ride")

He was still driving cars fast way before he got furious. This flick is pretty intense as he pranks a trucker who isn't too happy about it

Kelly Rowland ("Freddy vs Jason")

Beyonce who? Kelly stepped into this crossover slasher playing a gal pal of the main character. After Destiny's Child cooled down, she gave it a try with acting

LL Cool J ("Halloween H20")

After having a successful rap career, LL took a tumble with Michael as a school guard. Maybe if he rapped against him, he could have stood a better chance.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt ("Halloween H20")

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is cute as ever playing a teen boy in "Halloween H20"

Busta Rhymes ("Halloween Resurrection")

Oh Busta. You and your Kung Fu moves against Michael. Once more, he could have battled Michael with a rap. Hey, they both could do it.

Tyra Banks ("Halloween Resurrection")

Not only was Tyra a famous model, but she was an actress after "Life Size" as well. Sure, she didn't get much screentime but she was good with Busta on her arm

Paris Hilton ("House of Wax")

She starred in this film along with Jared Padalecki and Chad Michael Murray, pure eye candy all the way through. You guessed it, she's not that great of an actress.

Jenson Ackles ("My Bloody Valentine")

While playing Dean Winchester, Jensen starred in this 1980s remake where he plays nice guy and bad guy. Take your pick

Jared Padalecki ("Friday the 13th")

He was also playing Sam Winchester while filming this. Instead of fighting demons, he took on Jason Voorhees who was not a fan of "Supernatural".