Dear College Students, We Know It's Final Szn But Stop Complaining And Just Do The Damn Thing

Tweeting, posting, and verbally complaining about your finals is not helping anyone.

8

Dear every college student ever,

It's finally December and project due dates are creeping up, that paper that was assigned the first week of class is due tomorrow and you have four regular exams before you take your five accumulative finals. We've all been there. We all know the struggle and the lack of sleep and how the last couple weeks of class on your campus seems to turn into a scene from The Walking Dead.

This is all part of the 'college experience' that everyone raves about. It's just the ugly side of it is all. But, complaining about how many exams and projects you have coming up is not helping anyone. The sooner you start studying, the more confident you'll be and the faster you will finish that exam. The more effort you put in now, the less effort you have to put in later.

Just imagine, as soon as you finish your finals you can go home to your cozy and decorated house to your mother's homemade cooking and all the hot chocolate you can drink. You get to sleep in your big bed that you share with your dog every night and not have to worry about homework, tests and due dates for weeks. You can actually relax and kick back with your family to watch A Christmas Story for the millionth time and breathe. You're almost there, don't give up!

Make a plan and stick to it this final szn. Get to the library. Eat some protein. Get enough sleep. Caffeinate yourself. Finish one project at a time. Take a study break to watch some "New Girl" on Netflix. Just do the damn thing and kick your finals in the butt.

Sincerely,

A struggling college student just like you