Stop Chasing Bad Guys

Ladies, It's Time To Stop Chasing The Guys Who Don't Care

If he wanted to be with you, he would.

629
happy single woman
https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-wearing-blue-jacket-875862/

One of the most frustrating things ever is listening to one of my friends desperately plot to win back a boy who just clearly does not care.

It isn't that I don't care about my friends or want to help them. Trust me, I do. It's frustrating because if the boy doesn't care now, he probably never will. You cannot force someone to care about you, respect you or treat you the way you need to be treated.

But you can respect yourself enough realize you deserve better and walk away.

Girls, if a guy is acting like he doesn't care, odds are that he doesn't. It most likely isn't because he's scared of a relationship or just doesn't show feelings. He just doesn't care.

Even if he is scared or guarded, if he really liked you, that would be more influential than his fears. If he wanted to talk to you or be with you, he would be. No questions asked.

If a guy is treating you poorly, he does not respect you. And you deserve more than that.

People will treat you how they feel about you.

You are not the problem. You are not responsible for somebody else's inability to love you.

Do not date a guy you want to change. You can't change him, so don't try - it's futile and exhausting.

Don't date a guy who seems like a jerk just because you think he has potential. You are dating the person, NOT their potential. What is there to like about a guy who confuses you or treats you badly? Nothing.

If you find yourself having to chase them, they are not the one for you.

You will never have to chase someone who is meant to be in your life.

Besides, why would you want to be with someone who can't see how great you are?

Please, don't stay with someone who doesn't treat you right just because you don't think you'll find better or because you're scared of being alone.

I promise you, you are worth loving. You are worth being treated right.

You are not asking for too much - you're simply asking for it from the wrong person.

Relationships cannot be forced, so don't try. The right person will come along at the right time. In the meantime, stop acting like being single is so bad.

Being alone is great. Focus on yourself. Hangout with yourself. Recognize your passions. Grow in your hobbies. Expand your mind. You will find strength in being happy alone.

You never want to be so wrapped up in somebody that you have to beg them to be with you. You are worth so so much more than that, and I hope you realize it.