Stop Agonizing, If He Wanted You, You Wouldn’t Be Single Right Now

Don't keep wasting your time with a man who can't even step up to the plate and work for you. Let him be lazy and grab the low hanging fruit which conveniences him because you are that high-value woman who deserves better.

50

If you hit him with your best shot and it still didn't connect, I am here to be the bearer of bad news. You need to memorize this next sentence as an undeniable law of the universe: if he wanted to he would. Every reason he can come up with to not be with you is a sign that he does not want to be with you. So give him a big dose of what he wants, cut him and his excuses out of your life. An excuse (no matter how elaborate or reasonable it may seem) at the end of the day, is still an excuse. A guy who wants you will see these excuses more like obstacles. They will come up with reasons to overcome these obstacles to gain the treasure that is you. On the other hand, a guy who does not want you is full of excuses. Or even worse, is giving you just enough hope to stick around as an option, because you think that they will come around one day. Newsflash: they will never come around.

At the end of the day, you choose who you decide to spend your energy and time on.

It's not up to you to do more than meet him halfway. It's only in men's nature to hunt what, or who they want. If they can't do this then do yourself a favor and drop them. We try to make men so complicated when they are actually very simple. If he likes you, you will not be confused. If you are confused, he's just not that into you. It's either that or he's too immature for a relationship, which means he is not an option you want to have in the first place. Swallow this bitter pill so you can taste sweetness again and stop doing yourself a disservice. Don't waste another drop of your time with a man who can't even step up to the plate. Let him be lazy and grab the low hanging fruit which conveniences him because you are that high-value woman who deserves better.

Free yourself from all of the weight of flames past. Although walking in the light of the truth is a painful process, it will set you free. No one wants to stare into direct sunlight after they have been in the dark, but it's still better than staying in the darkness.