The Best Things About Stonehill During The Fall

The list is endless, but here are just a few thoughts!

41
www.stonehill.edu

Leaves are changing, wind is blowing and the sunsets are on point - fall is in the air! With the first day of fall just having passed, it is time to put away those t-shirts and flip flops away and take out those fall jackets and boots. There is no place better to be in the fall than on a college campus, let alone Stonehill College. The views are stunning and there are endless opportunities to build memories with new friends and eat yummy food all around campus and the surrounding towns.

1. The campus views.

Think the view from the clock up to the Admissions building is pretty during the summer? Well, you haven’t seen absolute perfection until you have seen the same image in the fall. The leaves are changing giving color and warmth to the scene. Even though the picture has been taken a million times, it is absolutely necessary to stop and take a quick snap of the pretty picture and post it on every social media site available. It allows you to low-key brag to all your friends about the glorious views at your school of choice.

2. Fall activities!

Fall is always a time to go apple picking, so why not go with your new college friends? There are great places around Stonehill that offer apple picking. With so many students able to bring cars on campus, it makes transportation easy! Here is an option for where to pick apples with friends near Stonehill:

C.N Farms is in Bridgewater, Ma. They offer a lot of different options for what you can pick including: pumpkins, apples and berries. http://cnsmithfarminc.com/

3. Fall fashion.

Fall is one of the best times for fashion. With vests, jeans, and boots, the possibilities are endless. Take a trip on the Stonehill shuttle with a group and shop together in preparation for the upcoming season!

4. Halloween at the Hill.

With Halloween just around the corner, pumpkins are always fun to have around the house, or in this case, dorm. There are really cool ways to decorate pumpkins, either cutting them or painting the outside of the pumpkin. Here's a great place nearby campus and some creative decorating ideas:

Wards Berry Farm

: Located in Sharon, Mass., this farm allows you to go and pick the specific pumpkin you want. They also have a great market which allows you to shop around and pick up some fresh fall foods.

Here are a few ideas

about how to decorate the pumpkin without cutting it.

5. Dorm room naps.

Finally, the sleeping weather is perfect. With so few dorms having air conditioning available, the first few weeks were filled with sleepless nights. Now it’s time to open the window and break out the blankets! The weather drops significantly at night, creating comfortable weather that is ideal for a great nights rest.