Stereotypes Of NGU Majors

Stereotypes Of NGU Majors

#WeAreNGU

21
Stereotypes Of NGU Majors
NGU

Here at North Greenville University, the students are far more stereotypical than at most other colleges. Here, the groups and cliques are so prevalent, you don't even have to guess what group someone belongs to. From English kids to Biology buffs, everyone fits perfectly into their own group. The cliques generally revolve around major, so here are the highlights.

1. The Mass Comm Kids

These are our future news reporters, sound technicians, journalists, and pretty much the coolest kids in school. (Or they at least have the coolest Instagram accounts.)

2. English (aka the grammar Nazis.)

Don't use incorrect grammar around these students. (Or ask them how to use the MLA format.)

3. Health and Wellness/Sports Management

These students are almost constantly wearing athletic gear and drinking chocolate milk. Why? Because they either just got done working out, are about to work out, or they just love chocolate milk.

4. Biology or Math

These students are so smart they ace all their tests while also consistently being asked to be a tutor. Their response will more than likely be: "I'm sorry, but I'm taking 22 hours this semester with three labs."

5. Marketing/Business

Ahhh, business majors. They are nicely dressed, well spoken, and oh so handy in Intro to Information Tech class.

6. Christian Studies

Feeling down in the dumps? Don't worry, you can rely on a Christian studies major to brighten your day with their constant smiles and kind words of encouragement.

7. Theater

The easiest way to sum up this major is: If you see someone wearing a fedora, 10 times out of 10 they are a theater major.

8. Spanish (Español)

These students speak Spanish all the time. It only gets confusing when they switch back and forth between languages. Sigh ... I've always wanted to be bilingual.

9. Education

Education majors are the most encouraging people you'll ever run into. Their classes consist of a majority of girls, brightly colored backpacks, and glue sticks.

10. ODEL

Last but not least, outdoor leadership. These are the easiest to pick out. Why? Many of them forget their shoes on a daily basis.

North Greenville, as you can tell, is full of unique people. Keep doing you, NGU.