Starz Has Impacted The Many Seasons Of My Life

Starz Has Impacted Many Seasons Of My Life With Their Lyrics

Lyrics are powerful and they will change you forever.

142

It was May 2012. I was the tender age of 13, and I didn't realize how my world was going to change. Boundaries were about to be broken. I would love more than one genre. Nothing was going to stop me. In the words of the very band that changed everything and expanded my mind, don't stop me now.

1. "Hesitation slows you down!", // "Tear It Down"

This was a lyric that always stuck out to me because it's true. We have all these obstacles in life and we become uncertain and we can hesitate which never helps. It only slows us down in achieving what we want to do. We debate and it doesn't get us anywhere.

2. "I may never have much in this life, but at least I'll have a memory", // "Sing It, Shout It"

This line is an interesting one and I've always loved it. I love it because it shows us that we may never have everything in life, we'll have a memory of it which is better than nothing at all. We have the memory and that is what always sticks with us.

3. "When the day light comes and everybody runs on their way,talkin' about their lives, nothin' to say" // "Hold On To The Night"

This is a lyric that sticks out because everybody cares about themselves before others more than not. Despite this selfishness, what they say isn't really important at the end of the day.

4. "Keepin' me quite fooled with your lies." // "Over and Over"

This is something of a self explanatory one, one where we sometimes stay in situations that don't benefit us where we only end up finding out that our suspicions are confirmed. We stay because we're committed, but that effort is never acknowledged by the person who lies.

5. "Take it all to the top with no regrets", // "No Regrets"ย 

One of the best. You only live once, so you've gotta do it right. Don't go out regretting the things that you didn't do.

6. "The committee says shape up,ย or they'll fix me quick enough" // "Violation"

This one is interesting because I've always taken it as a reference to how society controls us and tries to keep us in line. Not in the sense of only doing right, but in the sense of society trying to make us conform to be in the same mold as everyone else.

7. "'Til they say that I am free and clear,this old heart of mine will keep you near.I just pray you won't forget me here." // "Cherry Baby"

This one I just love because it's so lovely. It's so genuine and I love it.

8. "Don't think about tomorrow, don't think about today, don't think about the road on your on, don't think about the pain." // "Don't Think"

This one is the absolute Starz lyric. Don't worry in life. Don't freak yourself out. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Period.

9. "Get up and try it again and again until the pieces seem to fit right in" // "Third Time's The Charm"

Don't give up. Keep trying. You haven't given up unless you stop trying.

10. "Iย see you with your hopes so high and deep inside I know i'm not worth it" // "Last Night I Wrote A Letter"

I just love the phrasing of this and it will both tear you apart and put you back together. Powerful stuff.