"Started From the Bottom and Now We are Here"

Past me had no idea times would be crazier now, then what I had fictionally written.

Last year I took part in a public speaking class where we learned how to write and perform speeches with confidence. For the final task we had to write a fictional celebratory speech and well..lets just say that past me had no idea our future would be less crazier then what I wrote.

My fellow American’s it is with a quick reminder that I should tell you it is now time to put on your required Stunna Shades as regulated by our new president. I’ll let you do that just now. Please no smiling or laughing it ruins our country’s tough guy persona.

Thank you, ladies and gentleman as your new Vice President let me just say that is an honor to be up here today and being gifted my new job at the White House or as it will soon be renamed the Kwhite House, by our first lady’s doing. It will be nice to have another "Kennedy" here again!

As of 6 years ago your president announced his run for candidacy at an awards show. People laughed, people mocked but now as you can see we started from the bottom and now we are here.

I truly decided that this was the man I wanted to work for when he hopped on stage one day, during another awards show, saying that "Beyonce’s video was the best of all time, all time"! And I agreed with him, that it was the greatest video of all time, all time!

I also saw courage to hop on the stage and determination to take that microphone away from, now Secretary of State, Taylor Swift, as you can see they have made up. What I saw was a man who could one day lead our country to greatness and now on this day we gladly inaugurate him into our government for the year 2020. My fellow American’s please help me in introducing Mr. President Kanye West.