Poetry On Odyssey: Starry Night's Shining Moonlight
Books Lit

A quiet city, holding hands with a glistening night time friend.

14

The city has many people and places.

And the moon enjoys watching over all of the beautiful and loving faces.

Walking the brick roads and wandering with one another they go.

Each night, strangers becoming friends, and over time, the moonlight joins their hands.

The night time is the best time for the night owls. They love what the moon has to tell them.

All about the many treasures and mysteries deep within the city.

Starry Night's shining moonlight.

Shimmers and glistens as everyone glances at the sky and listens,

To what the moon has to say to all of the hard-working faces.

As the people look to the sky and plead,

The shining moonlight provides them with the things they need.

Starry Night's shining moonlight

Tucks in the city's people late at night, kissing each of them softly, wishing them sweet dreams of delight.

The moon sways with the nighttime wind. Back and forth. Creating a never-ending peace throughout.

Shining bright, Starry Night's moonlight, comforts all.