Starbucks Holiday Cups 2019 Are Here And They're So Cute

The Starbucks Holiday Cups Are Back This Week, And They're Way More Christmassy Than Last Year

And there's a reusable one that won't make you feel like you're singlehandedly ruining the environment.

1342

Wave goodbye to your PSL, because Starbucks just announced the release of their much-awaited and debated holiday cups, which are set to debut in stores across the United States and Canada on Thursday, November 7 (A.K.A. tomorrow!!!).

Christmas fanatics mustn't worry though, because this year's holiday cups will be a far cry from the disaster that was 2015. No, the Starbucks mermaid won't be chilling on solid red cups this year, prompting customers to claim Starbucks is "waging a war on Christmas."

This year, the coffee shop is rolling out four different versions of the holiday cup, all four of which are equally adorable and will make you want to jam out to Christmas music, even if you're basically the Grinch. All four cups feature festive decorations and are way less basic than some we've seen in previous years. Here's a breakdown of each design.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have the "Polka Dots" cup, which is an adorable red cup adorned with festive green polka dots, reminiscent of those ornaments you've already bought for this year's Christmas tree. There's the "Merry Dance" cup which is white and covered with the words "Merry" and "Coffee" (this one's probably my favorite out of the four). Then there's the "Merry Stripes" cup, which is a green cup covered in white, vertical text and meant to look like "vintage wrapping paper," according to Starbucks. Last but not least, we have the "Candy Cane Stripe" which looks like a candy cane topped with the Starbucks logo and "watermark."

According to Starbucks, this year's cups are meant to give us the feeling of "unwrapping a Christmas present," which we appreciate, given that we'll have to wait for another 48 days before we can unwrap actual Christmas gifts...*sigh*

But the best part of this whole ordeal is that the Starbucks' reusable holiday cup is also making a comeback this season for a limited time only, so eco-conscious coffee addicts can also show off their holiday pride. The reusable holiday cup will be available at participating Starbucks' in the U.S. and Canda on November 7, while supplies last. However, you'll only be able to get one if you order a Starbucks holiday beverage to go along with it. But given the yummy selection of this year's holiday beverages, which include the chestnut praline latte and eggnog latte, we don't mind!

If you are one the lucky customers who gets their hands on this cheery reusable cup before it goes out of stock, make sure you bring it back to Starbs before January 6 to get 50 cents off a grande (16-ounce) holiday beverage.