The Office has its popular main character who every assumes they relate to. "The Jim and Pam" relationship is the best thing that has ever happened to onscreen love interest and Michael Scott takes awkward bosses to a level that is unparalleled. But, there are some unsung heroes of the show and it's time they are recognized. One such hero is the one and only, Stanley Hudson. The more you think about it, the more you will realize as much as you wish you were a Jim, Pam or Michael, you are indeed a Stanley.
1. You are forced to go to a family function and the only thing that you want to do is just eat. Everyone is taking seven hundred years to decide what to eat, and you haven't eaten in like two hours.
2. You are so honest about how you feel about people and what you want to do with your day. There is nothing stopping you from doing what you love. Of course, what you love is sitting around and making yourself as comfortable as possible at all times.
3. Other people are annoying and there are times you are terrible at even trying to relate with them. It is not helping any part of your life to have such a negative world view, but hey, that's just the way you are.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F09%2F20%2F635783600398821672-1383178409_anigif_enhanced-buzz-8263-1367190958-9.gif&ho=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=2&h=45f1209844abb8e443f841dd3449b38903aa3ebfb7c894e71ee1f6a8b7887a5f&size=980x&c=1686024401 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2015%252F09%252F20%252F635783600398821672-1383178409_anigif_enhanced-buzz-8263-1367190958-9.gif%26ho%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com%26s%3D2%26h%3D45f1209844abb8e443f841dd3449b38903aa3ebfb7c894e71ee1f6a8b7887a5f%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1686024401%22%7D" expand=1]
4. People often ask you why you aren't dating anyone and what you plan on doing with your future. Of course they are sure to ask these questions when you are also having a bad day and failed an exam. So you do the only logical thing, leave.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F09%2F20%2F6357836017403277691715588753_tumblr_n2ha0yCEY31skhsroo7_250.gif&ho=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=663&h=5262c340c9bc9a92a63e11b25e6200ecde40cdd2ff6d57d5748f9cfc62c0aa60&size=980x&c=1877103923 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2015%252F09%252F20%252F6357836017403277691715588753_tumblr_n2ha0yCEY31skhsroo7_250.gif%26ho%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com%26s%3D663%26h%3D5262c340c9bc9a92a63e11b25e6200ecde40cdd2ff6d57d5748f9cfc62c0aa60%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1877103923%22%7D" expand=1]
5. Nothing gets you more excited than food. Your usual glum demeanor suddenly turns into a bubbly optimistic personality. Food has never done you wrong and it is always there when you need it.
6. When someone is being dumb, you will absolutely call them out on it. Not only do they know you think they are being dumb, you will be sure to word it in such a way that they will not forget it the next time they even think about acting like that around you.
7. You may be grumpy and seem boring, but you are actually a baller. You play by your own rules and that will never change. It's true this may not be the healthiest way to live, but there is no time to be thinking that way.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F09%2F20%2F635783604694803808-1232107017_2eb97349781f05fdc5cf8e53f961536d.gif&ho=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=159&h=32a20acfed341fc1524a6a34e6488fa1423842a7e6dd14da358a37de6902bbe7&size=980x&c=2166624356 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2015%252F09%252F20%252F635783604694803808-1232107017_2eb97349781f05fdc5cf8e53f961536d.gif%26ho%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com%26s%3D159%26h%3D32a20acfed341fc1524a6a34e6488fa1423842a7e6dd14da358a37de6902bbe7%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2166624356%22%7D" expand=1]
8. Sometimes people question your convictions, but you are sure of what you believe. Being flaky and vague is not in your nature. Being real is the only way to go.
Of course not everyone knows the Stanley side of you; this may be buried within. Only underneath your well-crafted nice personality lies your inner sass. Every once in awhile it comes out and people are shocked, but you knew it was there all along because your thoughts are constantly this way.