Stand Together For What Is Right
Politics

Stand Together For What Is Right

We must fight together to end the hatred.

27
Stand Together For What Is Right
TWS

The world right now is in turmoil, to say the least. On one end we have people standing up for basic human rights, and on the other we have people wanting to take those rights away from people. There is no common ground among these groups of people because there simply can't be. They are vastly different people--morally, intellectually, and physically. They do no want the same things for one another, simply because they do no like the other parties. America is currently a country divided along with many others. From the basic levels of its citizens, all the way up the corporate/political ladder. Maybe this is the wall that others previously spoke about building.

There is no room in this world for the immense amounts of hate that is radiating throughout the atmosphere. There is not enough time in the day to have to worry about walking down the street and getting attacked, physically or verbally. We as humans have evolved to understand that these actions are not necessary, but yet it seems that when we see one person reverting back to their animal-like state, we believe that it is perfectly reasonable for us all to do so. This should never be the case, for we are a greater people than this and we have much more to live for and worry about. Instead, we trouble ourselves trying to preserve a history of racism, hate, and division among everyone. These people, and their radical views, are obscene and unjust to the fullest extent. They want to be able to walk around with their heads held high and be able to say "I'm superior!" Clearly you are the people that are not superior if that's what you need to do to feel it. You need to put people down to feel superior? You need to beat defenseless people with weapons to feel superior? You need to mock and berate others for their lifestyles/color/gender/religion to feel superior? None of these things make you superior; they make you cowards that hide behind false idols with their false pretenses that support and defend your ill intentions. Superiority doesn't come from making others lesser than you, it comes from being able to understand everyone's differences and accepting them, regardless of how you feel about them.

Let it be known that these radicals do not represent the whole. This goes without saying for every form of radical group out there, regardless of what they believe in. Many people, mostly those apart of other radical groups, believe that if one person does something, then it's the fault of that whole group of people. This is never the case, and will never be the case. In Nazi Germany, there were many German citizens that were not affiliated with the Nazi party, because they didn't believe that what they were doing was just. Therefore not every German was a Nazi. The radical Islamists, apart of ISIS and Al Qaeda, are a select group of people that want to spread hatred and terror throughout the world. There are many other Muslim, Islamic, Arabic, and Pakistani people that do not share their ideals, and believe that what they are doing is very wrong, therefore not all of these people are terrorists. Here, in America right now, we have a group of white-supremacists, or Neo-Nazis, who are spreading hate and racism through the streets of our towns and cities. It's simply a group of people who believe that those that aren't white, are inferior and should be done away with. Let me tell you this first hand, that these views are not shared by every white person in the world, or in America. Do you see a common trend here? The extremists do NOT represent the larger group of people in which they come from.

There is hatred in this world, do not try and deny or ignore it. You may not be subjected to hatred, but it is there. Do not stand idly while you see these horrifying acts take place. As a country, as a world, we must stand together to end the hatred that is being spread amongst our soils. We must take stand and say that there is no room for this hatred in my city, in my state, in my country, or on this earth. Rivalry is for animals, and we are not animals. We are capable of understanding the pain we experience when we see things on the news. That sick and disgusted feeling you receive when you see headlines about bombings in famous cities, riots in other countries, beatings in your own town; that feeling is something that we can no longer ignore. We must unite around the globe for peace, and for love. There is no other force stronger than that because love isn't something that is learned, it is something we are all born with. Hatred is what is learned, hatred is bred. Regardless of what specific leaders say, hatred and violence will always be one sided, because it is never provoked, it is never warranted, it is simply something you were taught to do.