Finals can be a very stressful time for all of us.
1. When you first look at your planner and realize how much work you have to squeeze in, in such a short period of time.
Studying, last minute homework assignments, work shifts, group projects. How can I possibly get all of this done?!?
2. Every night during final's week when you've been studying all day and you're at your breaking point.
You just want to take a break, but all of these assignments keep demanding your attention.
3. When you wake up and try to eat breakfast before your test.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You need brain fuel, but it's just so early.
4. When you get to your hardest final.
5. When all of your friends are done with finals and want to have fun, but you still have one more to study for.
Ugh, guys. You're making it really tempting to stop studying.
6. When you finally hand in your last final.
It's been a long week, but you still managed to complete all of your projects, crush all of your finals. (Hopefully) You should definitely be proud of yourself, now reward yourself with some sleep.
7. Realizing you'll miss your friends for the summer.
We don't have to go to class, but can't we all just stay here? I'll miss seeing you everyday so much. (This is especially worse if you're graduating. And/or if you don't live close to any of your college buds.)
8. Being a senior and realizing you're done with undergrad forever!
Four years of working your butt off and cramming for tests are now over! (Unless you're going to grad school, but you at least completed your first goal!) And that's certainly something to celebrate.
9. But then realizing you don't have anything to work on for the first time in four years.
I... I don't really know what it means to sit, relax and do nothing. I'm so used to always being busy, but now that I'm not procrastinating anything, I feel so lost.
10. But all of that temporarily fading at graduation, seeing everyone proud of your accomplishments.
We did it! And of course we'd be nowhere without the support of our friends and family.