The Many Stages Of Cleaning Your Room

The Many Stages Of Cleaning Your Room

If you can get through it without playing with something you find, you get a gold star.

83
The Many Stages Of Cleaning Your Room
hellogiggles.com

"Today is the day. Today, it is finally going to happen. Today, I will finish what I start." Okay, so maybe these phrases don't run through my head every time I try to clean my room, but maybe they should start! Each time I set out to clean my room, or any room for that matter, I always lose track of what I'm doing. I start off strong, but sometimes I get distracted, tired, hungry, or some combination of those things plus more. There are many different stages to cleaning, but among everyone, there are some similarities.

You are set and ready to clean the entire room with minimal distractions.

You are going to do it! You have the motivation to clean your room, or any room, and you know that you are going to be so happy when it's finally clean. You have your supplies, your music is blasting, and you are set!

You start off by making your bed...

Make sure to start with the easy stuff. That way, when you look back, you at least accomplished something!

...and putting away clothes.

Super easy; you've got this! Look at that!

Okay, you accomplished your first tasks. Now it's time to move to organizing another part of your room. How about your desk?

Opening your desk drawers can be a nightmare! Be careful when you open them; you never know what you shoved in there last time. As you start working on this area, you are doing a great job. You're still motivated to have your room cleaned by the end of the day!

But halfway through that section, you get flustered with all the things that you find!

So. Many. Papers. While cleaning the drawers, you find every single piece of paper from your childhood. You get a tad overwhelmed. That's okay; step back and take a break. Once you've regained your motivation, start cleaning again!

But wait. You just found your favorite something from your childhood. The cleaning stops!

You're cleaning, everything is going well, you think that you are going to be finished soon, but then it happens. You stumble across something that you haven't seen in ages, perhaps since the last time you cleaned your room, or even from your childhood. Of course you do the only logical thing; you drop everything that you are working on a play with or try on that certain something.

Near the end, you find yourself trying to clean everything!

You started off strong, but now, you are losing your motivation. You look around and you notice that you have so much left to clean! How are you ever going to finish! You begin to start cleaning everything in sight!

You realize that you need to stop cleaning. You'll finish it another time.

That's it; you reached your limit and you are so done with cleaning. You decide that it is best to be finished and you'll just clean some other time.