So many people relate this well with Squidward

9 Times Squidward Described My Life Perfectly

There has never been a better description of my life than Squidward Tentacles.

286
Nickelodeon

We all loved watching Spongebob growing up and we may even continue to watch it to this day. As children we always loved Spongebob and Patrick and may have found Squidward annoying and boring. However, as we grow up, it's easy to see that Squidward is very relatable to those aren't children anymore.

Finals week be like...

It is a struggle to get through finals week without breaking. The way that this bubble will not blow up represents finals week never going the way you have hoped it would go.

Me almost everyday.

Have you ever had such a bad day where you just hate everyone around you? I have those days all the time, mainly when I'm in a bad mood, or if I didn't get very much sleep the night before.

Every day seems the same.

Being an adult means you do basically the same things every day with no change: wake up, work, dinner, sleep and repeat the next day. I didn't think this feeling would start until after I was out of college, but I was very wrong. I do basically the same thing every day: wake up, go to classes, do homework, eat dinner, do more homework, take a shower and then go to sleep.

You even pick up his moves. 

If I am ever alone and have nothing to do, I will blast my music and start dancing like crazy. This is one of the best ways to relieve the stress built up inside of you.

When someone tries to have a serious conversation at night after a long day...

If I had a long day of work and classes, all I want to do is go home and go to sleep. Some people don't understand that and try to talk to have a serious conversation.

When you hear your alarm go off in the morning...

There is nothing worse than being woken up by your alarm. This is the worst reminder that you have to wake up and go to class or work.

When your co-workers are in a good mood at work, but you wish you were in bed.

Most of the time while I am at work, I would wish that I was cuddled up in bed watching Netflix. Then there are those few co-workers who are laughing and having a great time.

When payday comes around. 

I would work several hours every week, including opening at 5:30 a.m.. When I finally get my paycheck, I realize that all those long hours were worth it, at least until the next work week starts.

Saying "goodbye" to campus for a whole month for winter break is the best feeling.

Who doesn't love winter break? It is a whole month off of school, and being near your hometown friends. You can't ask for anything better.