5 Reasons Spring Semester Is The Worst Semester

We are gaining weight and losing hours of sleep.The only plus side is day-light savings.

77

Spring Semester should be a good one. Its right after the new year and everyone has their resolutions. We are all thinking YES we will work out and YES we will get straight As. and YES my life will be together. But in reality...Fall semester is so much better and here are 5 reasons why the Spring Semester Sucks:

1. It's cold

https://giphy.com

We call it spring but I'm freezing! I wear a million layers to school and then its hot inside and then mid day i'm sweating for an hour and then its back to being cold. This is Florida???? Why are we in a blizzard?

2. We are all pale

https://giphy.com

We have spent the last two months in leggings and sweaters. Our bodies haven't seen sunlight in weeks and we are all pasty and walking around like real like ghosts.

3. There is no college football

https://giphy.com

The Super Bowl is over and we are waiting on that one spring game. But there are no more tailgates and rivalry and we are all just sitting around waiting till Fall.

4. We took harder classes and we are all stressed.

https://giphy.com

Everyone always takes harder classes in the spring because there are supposed to be "less distractions" due to no football, however, in reality we are all just stressed and cold and tired and never want to leave our beds.

5. We all feel fat.

https://giphy.com

We haven't been in a bathing suit since summer and haven't brought our shorts out since September. Our leggings and hoodies are hiding the holiday weight and its truly the worst.