Spring Break: Party Or Recuperation?

Spring Break: Party Or Recuperation?

Is Spring Break really the party it is made out to be?

6
Spring Break: Party Or Recuperation?
Jens Johnsson // Unsplash

After all that work or really all that work crammed into three or four days because you realized that you did not study for this final exam three weeks ago like your professor told you to, you really deserve a break. Thank goodness Spring break is here! Spring Break that one time of the year you go off with friends and just become a full-time party or when you go home and catch up on that sleep you have missed for a week. Spring Break is the shortest break we have, and I’m still trying to figure out if it is even a break or more of recuperation. You know like after a surgery? When the doctor tells you how much time you need for recuperation. Yeah, it sucks. Spring Break sometimes sucks too. So take my quiz see if you find your spring break is more of recuperation than that party media portrays it as?

What is the first thing you do at the end of finals- pack a bag or sleep?

Who do you hang out with first? Friends or family

Are you going to party all day long? Or are you going to relax?

When you drink that lovely juice, what kind is it?

When you get back to school are you tired or fully rested?

We have all been there when you are so excited to pack but when that power nap becomes six hours of blessed sleep. Hey finals are hard- but you are going to party harder soon enough!

Don’t get me wrong! I know your house is where the party is at! But who has the wilder party, your family or your friends?

There is nothing wrong with relaxing! Who says you can’t do both?! How else are you going to be prepared to go back to school in the spring?

If you don’t get this, you are too young for spring break kid. But if you do, are you going drink it? Really?

It is dreadful going back to school after spring break, but are you prepared? Do you need a nap or are you ready to get down to business?

I know that after all that partying you feel ready for the world to take you on! Just remember that the doctor said to get plenty of sleep, say hi to your family, relax as much as possible, keep hydrated and you should be feeling better in time for school! l I hope that your spring break is wonderful, not matter if it is a recuperation or party!