Spring Break 101: Intro to Spring Break

Spring Break 101: Intro to Spring Break

How to: Spring Break Edition

118
Spring Break 101: Intro to Spring Break

As spring break is approaching for many college students, there are definitely some things that are REALLY important to know before leaving. "College" spring break is often filled with warm weather, beaches, alcohol and just a lot of fun. Here are some things to keep in mind before you leave for spring break trips.

Stay hydrated!!

This one is so so important. Alcohol and a lot of sun don't mix well without some water in there.

Do your research

Know the time change, know the currency and get your hotel info for your parents because you know they will ask!

Make sure you have a functioning phone

This is SUPER important if you are going to a different country. You are going to want to be able to stay in touch with people you are traveling with as well as people back at home, so look into International plans before you go!

Make a packing list

It is really easy to forget something super important so make a list with your friends and double check you have everything before you leave!

Don't bring anything that you would be devastated to lose

You never know what could happen so try not to bring anything that really means a lot to you and cannot be replaced.

Don't overpack!!

For girls, you are going to end up boring clothes from your friends anyway so save yourself the trouble of lugging around an extremely heavy bag.

Be safe!

Wherever you go just remember you are in a new and different place so you need to be aware of what is going on around you! Always be with at least one other person, never be alone!

Have a lot of fun!!!!

Spring break is a very unique experience, so enjoy yourself! You deserve a break!