6 Beauty Products You Can't Live Without This Spring

6 Holy Grail Beauty Products You Can't Live Without This Spring

The transition from winter to spring calls for a transition in your beauty product

57
pixabay.com

It's time to store away that thick foundation and plum nail polish because spring is right around the corner which calls for dewy skin and bright nails! I tend to reach for different products each season change. These are some I can't live without as we transition into spring.

1. Lancôme "Skin Feels Good" Skin Tint

Time to skip the heavy foundation and add a lightweight skin tint to your beauty collection. This product gives dewy skin and has SPF 23 to protect from the spring sun.

2. Too Faced Chocolate Gold Soleil bronzer

Springtime calls for glowy, healthy skin! This Too Faced bronzer is made with 100% natural cocoa powder and has a golden pigment to give your skin that natural looking glow.

3. Mario Badescu Facial Spray

If your skin is lacking some moisture, this is the perfect way to refresh your face without smearing your makeup. I normally keep this in my purse for on the go.

4. O'Keeffe's Lip Repair Lip Balm

Skip the matte lipstick and moisturize your lips. This lip balm has long-lasting hydration and leaves your lips looking glossy without the lipgloss.

6. Nars "Deep Throat" blush

Warmer weather is a perfect excuse to have rosier cheeks! This pink shade with a golden hue leaves the cheeks looking fresh and youthful and screams spring!